Assembler/Technician for electro-mechanical assemblies.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read Work Order instructions and Bill of Material for preparing raw material for assembly.
- Operate any machinery required to prepare the raw material for assembly.
- Follow any and all instructions from the Supervisor.
- Build product sub-assemblies or final assemblies when required.
- Test and inspect assemblies for functionality and quality when required.
- Communicate with other employees, conducting yourself professionally and with respect of others at all times.
- Clean and maintain work area and machinery.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must speak and understand English.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. Ability to measuring to fractions of an inch and also decimal equivalents.
- Manual dexterity required for working with small tools and wires for electro-mechanical assembly.
- Basic understanding of Blue Prints.
- Must be energetic and motivated, willing to help and assist others.
- Operating machinery such as abrasive cutting saw, drill press, and sanding belts.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds required.
- TIG Welding or oxygen-acetylene soldering/brazing a plus, but willing to learn how to weld and/or solder is required.
- Ability to package boxes or familiar with shipping USP a plus.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com